Ranking.name the best SEO Tool for Website Analysis
Increase your website’s traffic by optimising it with the best SEO software – used by top websites ranking on page one worldwide.
Choose Your SEO plan
Starting ranking – optimise your site with the best SEO software by Ranking.name
- Get Free SEO
- 1 Monthly update
- Scan up to 50 pages
- Email Support available
- Download report as a PDF file
- Tracks 1 competitor’s keywords
- Start your Premium SEO plan
- 1 Monthly update
- Obtain a detailed SEO Plan
- Tracks up to 4 competitor keywords
- Get hundreds of tailored recommendations for your website
- Optimise up to 30 keywords
- Get monthly SEO progress reports
- Receive SEO alerts on mobile devices
*All our prices exclude VAT, and will be added where applicable.
What is special about the Ranking.name SEO tool?
The features of our SEO tools (Search engine optimisation tool) are unique in that they suit all levels of expertise. Here are just a few of the advantages you’ll have when you use our website analysis SEO tools:
Choose from two plans. The Lite plan offers the best free SEO tool you can find. The popular Pro plan is a feature-rich package of website analysis SEO tool. You can easily upgrade from the Lite plan to the Pro plan at any time.
When you proceed step-by-step, following our customised guidelines, you receive feedback immediately on the platform before continuing to the next step.
Learn to know your users. Our SEO tools check website data on major search engines, to track how users reach your website.
Make decisions like an expert, using the simply explained, clear guidelines we create specifically for your website.
Learn do-it-yourself tips and tricks as you go, with our user-friendly interface.
Benefit from support for mobile optimisation.
Start using the best SEO software for websites today and improve your overall ranking!
How does the Ranking.name SEO Software check websites?
Our SEO matrix does much more than increase traffic to your site. We have both you and your customers in mind. It’s all about placing your product out in front for those who need it, and for helping them to realise that they need it!
What are the first steps towards building a creative digital marketing mix? Our SEO tools scan and report back to you about keyword ranking, page load speed, social media engagement, quality of content, front-end usability, mobile device optimisation, and more.
- It starts with a website audit
- Then generates a free report to help you fix your SEO issues yourself
- This is followed by personalised guidelines and suggested improvements
- And, the tools continue to keep you up-to-date with changes to SEO algorithms
Improve your search engine results pages (SERPs)
Our versatile SEO software for website ranking use excellent methods for improving your site’s ranking in the SERPs:
- Content Optimisation: Use our SEO tool to optimise your blog content by complying with search engine requirements. Avoid duplication and weak content. Fix URLs, sub-titles, and meta-tags.
- Social Media Optimisation: Increase your web-based productivity and engage more with customers and sales leads.
Review your website in depth
Before you can improve your site ranking, you need a review. Our SEO software starts by analysing each page’s web ranking then, it generates a free SEO report. This SEO analysis is packed with insights on your website’s performance across various essential SEO parameters:
- Website performance insights
- Advance keyword search
- Social media activity
- Content strength analysis
- 404, 503, and other HTTP page errors
- Link and HTML tag viability
- Review backlinks
About Ranking.name: View the full picture
The Ranking.name SEO Tool can create PRO SEO reports, showing all the technical issues with your website, from the perspective of an expert. It is an on-page report that generates jargon free, easy-to-read tips. Therefore, you will not need an SEO expert to explain what needs to be done to improve your website—you are the expert when you team up with our Ranking.name tool!
Luxhosting.com SEO Support
We’re happy you found our website. Let us help you with your SEO related questions.
Seo stands for search engine optimisation and it’s the process of reviewing and optimising your website’s content, URLs, images etc. with the aim of ranking higher in search engines. In short here are a few things that SEO can do for your website:
• Drive organic traffic to a given website
• Improve your website’s SERPs on popular engine’s like Google, with the best SEO tool for website ranking
• Enhances website’s visibility and boosts traffic
• Work in hand with Google analytics for best results.