macOS: Apple Mail
This article will assist you with setting up Apple Mail on OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) with your Hosted Exchange mailbox.
- Launch System Preferences by clicking on the Apple icon on the top left of your screen, and then selecting System Preferences
Alternatively, you can press Command (⌘) + Space Bar; then type “System Preferences” in the Spotlight search and press enter to launch the System Preferences application
- Within System Preferences, click Internet Accounts.
- Select Exchange
- The pop up dialog will require the following:
Name:: Enter your first and last name
Email Address: [email protected]
Password:: Enter your mailbox password
- Select Continue
- If Internal URL and External URL appears, enter https://mex06.emailsrvr.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx in both Internal URL and External URL. Then click Continue.
Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- Select the apps you would like to sync with Exchange.
- Select Done
- Finally, launch Mail. Your email should begin downloading shortly. Please wait 15 minutes for mail to download before troubleshooting any issues.